Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HEED - Mandarin Orange

Short review - yummy - tastes like an orange creamsicle lite.

First off, I got this as an envelope of mix, however it has what I can only guess are the container directions on the back: "Mix 1-2 scoops of HEED in a 16-20 ounce water bottle....." How the heck big is a scoop - teaspoon? tablespoon? the whole darn packet. The nutrition facts do say a serving size is one heaping scoop (as I am finally seeing now) and that the pack contains 1 serving, but if I can't figure it out when I'm relatively with it at work, how a I gonna be able to figure this out when I'm half dead from running/biking/etc?

Apart from that I like how it tastes - a hint of creamed orange without being overpowering or sugary sweet. I do like that they claim not to have any fad ingredients or anything unhealthy.... like doing they kinds of things that make you drink this stuff can really be considered healthy :)

Finally I just love the name of this product - I know it isn't spelled head but whenever I see it I first think head then I think about when Michael Meyers plays the father in "So I Married and Axe Murder" and is yelling at the kid with fro about his huge head....

Stuart Mackenzie:Look at the size of that boy's heed.
Tony Giardino: Shhh!
Stuart Mackenzie: I'm not kidding, it's like an orange on a toothpick.
Tony Giardino: Shhh, you're going to give the boy a complex.
Stuart Mackenzie: Well, that's a huge noggin. That's a virtual planetoid.
Tony Giardino: Shh!
Stuart Mackenzie: Has it's own weather system.
Tony Giardino: Sh, sh, shh.
Stuart Mackenzie: HEAD! MOVE!

No comments: