Sunday, February 24, 2008

Quotes from the Tick

Destiny dressed you this morning my friend, and now fear is trying to pull down your pants. If you give up, if you give in, then you are gonna end up naked with fear just standing there laughing at your unmentionables.

How did you find me - I just walked around and yelled a lot.

That is just icky times infinity

Does it really matter - Does it really anti-matter

Every time I see her I feel like I am putting on the toupee - a full body toupee!

You are on a first name basis with lucidity - I have to call him Mr Lucidity!

She makes 5.25 per hour, she can't afford to be nefarious

Arthur: "Apparently super heros are just a bunch of egotistical, self-centered, sexually frustrated kindergartners. No offense intended."
The Tick: "None comprehended."

No comments: