Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bob Seger Status Message 2:12pm

Sometimes at night, I see their faces, I feel the traces they've left on my soul. Those are the memories that makes me a wealthy soul.

Bob Seger - you are wise wise man. I was thinking about this today - the people I have met, those that I have been in relationships with and how those interactions have changed my life. I am not saying that all those relationships have been good or healthy, but the fact that I got to go and have them and (eventually) learn from them I think really does make me a better me.

Every once in a while I meet or see someone and there is something about them that tells me there is something I am going to learn from that person and that I should try and meet them. It may not be a big things or important things, but there is something that I need to get out of that interaction. It is a weird feeling and I feel very anxious and sometimes it never happens and I am left with that what if feeling - what did I miss by NOT having that interaction.

No comments: