Saturday, March 1, 2008

Fear of the unknown...

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."

I heard this while watching a preview for another movie and it rang true - I think that often we don't try something because we are so afraid that we won't be any good at it. I know my brother gets like it at times and it reminds me that I need to go out there and do more new things. This week I decided my new thing would be to go down to the local comic store and try out 'game night' - it wasn't so bad, even if there wasn't as much banter as I am used to while playing games, but over all it was good. I also went to the Theater this week and saw both the live and animated Oscar nominated shorts - which were amazing. I don't agree with the ones that were selected to win, but they were all amazing in their own ways.

I'm not feeling very witty this morning, but I just wanted to give a little update on the week.

No comments: