Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Steep and Cheep - 1st Purchase

In an effort not to burst an blood vessel in my eye, I am not going to write about how I feel about the State of the City address last night where the Mayor lost the last minute little bit of respect I had for him... nope, not going to talk about it.... but if you want to read it, it was a pretty good speech until the last 5 minutes where he went off the deep end of rant land... - about 9/10ths down the page.

I will instead tell you about my first purchase at Steep and Cheep. I have been looking for a good pair of sun glasses for working out for a while, and I knew that I had seen a number come by on Steep and Cheep, but I was pretty particular about what I was looking for. I wanted something with interchangeable lenses and polarized lenses, but I hadn't seen very many go by. Lucky for me I found these beauties, and I was in love. Sorry the link is from a different site, but as you know Steep and Cheep sells stuff in sorta lots, so I wanted to make sure you saw the ones I got - in all their jungle green glory. I am hoping that when I get them they fit well... then I just have to wait on some deals on replacement lenses, which are FREAKING EXPENSIVE!

No comments: